The Controller will strategy and immediate the accounting functions of the corporation. Overseeing the operations of the Accounting Department, which features accounts payable, accounts receivable and lender reconciliations.
Stories to: Chief Acounting Officer
Obligations and responsibilities
· Maintains a documented procedure of accounting procedures and procedures implements a method of internal and external controls above accounting transactions to lower hazard.
· Prepares periodic money studies makes sure that the noted results comply with typically accepted accounting rules and economical reporting requirements.
· Establishes benchmarks that will be made use of to evaluate the company’s overall performance.
· Ensures compliance with local, point out and federal government prerequisites.
· Files quarterly and annual studies with the Securities and Trade Commission.
· Generates the yearly spending budget and forecasts
· Gives money investigation, with emphasis on cash investments, pricing choices and deal negotiations.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Enterprise Administration demanded.
· 10 decades or much more of connected expertise
· General public Enterprise and SEC filings 10Q& 10K
· Qualified Community Accountant needed.
· Exceptional prepared and verbal conversation abilities.
· Excellent corporation and time administration techniques.
· Exceptional consideration to detail
· Proficient in accounting program
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Doing work ailments
· Hybrid component time in business office aspect time distant (50/50)
· Skill to do the job with teams and independently
· Prolonged periods sitting down at a desk and doing the job on a computer system
· Must be in a position to carry up to 15 lbs ..
· Capability to journey as vital
Intrigued members ought to e-mail resume to Bill White on [email protected] You should point out that you are a member of EisnerAmper’s Pals of the Agency application. Make certain to contain Position #1798 in the subject line and to copy [email protected] on your email.